Replacement Permit

  • I lost my parking permit...Now what?


    You will need to see Mrs. Bryant in the main office to pay $10 for a replacement permit.  Mrs. Bryant will give you a receipt of payment.  Once you have your receipt you need to see Mr. Steven Peeler to pick up a new "hang tag."