Destiny Quest is the library online card catalog. Quest is also a form of social networking, with books! Students can share what they have read, are reading, and want to read. It also allows them to share reviews, comments, and recommendations. To access the Destiny Quest catalog for Clover High School, click the Quest image above to search for books and other resources.
Quest is unique and allows you, the user, to:
- change themes
- view book covers
- see the title availability and call number of search results
- limit search results to easily find what you need
- browse the scrolling carousel of bookshelves
- exercise your web-savvy skills
- mouse over a title for more information
- drag and drop titles into My List and shelves
- see the top 10 circulated books
- showcase new title arrivals
- renew books and materials online
- create book discussion threads between two friends using comments
Log on to your Destiny account by using the same username and password that you use for your MacBook.
To Renew your books- Sign in to your Destiny account, then go to the My Info tab at the top of the page. This will show you the books that you have checked out. To renew, click the Renew button found beneath each book. You will see a new due date for the material. NOTE: This will not work if your book is already overdue or the book is being held for another patron. If you have difficulty, please come by the library.
Click the image above to access DISCUS.
- What is Discus?
Discus – South Carolina’s Virtual Library is the “information place” for all South Carolinians. Discus – which stands for Digital Information for South Carolina USers – provides free access to an electronic library that’s available 24/7. The program objectives are fully outlined in the Discus Goals and Vision.
- What does Discus provide?
Discus provides a variety of organized resources, called databases, for individuals of all ages, educational levels and interests.The databases include:
- professional journals
- reference material
- student and teacher resources
- recommended Web links
- and much more