Tri-District Adult Education offers the Online Learning option for students who are unable to attend our face-to-face classes due to scheduling conflicts.
Online learning requires a great deal of discipline to be successful. In trying to decide if online classes are right for you, consider the following characteristics of an online learner:
- Online learners are highly motivated.
- Online learners know how to study and learn independently.
- Online learners are active learners.
- Online learners possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Online learners have discipline to study without external reminders and set aside extended periods of time each day/week to study and complete assignments.