2021-2022 CHS Course Guide
Clover High School Course Guide 2021-2022
- This guide provides valuable information as well as course descriptions for each course offered at Clover High School.
- Course descriptions include prerequisites and additional requirements needed in order to request the course.
- The guide includes a new feature that we encourage you to review with your counselor: Pathways for each core content area show possible options students may take following each completed course.
- Students should review the guide with their parents/guardians prior to the scheduled session to complete the Individual Graduation Plan and request courses for the following school year. Please review this information carefully.
- For a video introduction from your Principal, Mr. Rod Ruth, and video clips for an overview of our Career and Technical Education Pathways, click on the following link: https://clover.instructure.com/courses/9566
The Clover School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. All district programs operate in compliance with the provisions of Title VI, Title VII, Title IX and other applicable civil rights laws. The chief finance and operations officer has been designated to coordinate compliance in accessibility with the nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. The assistant superintendent of administrative services has been designated to coordinate compliance in the provision of educational programs/services. The director of human resources has been designated to coordinate compliance in employment and related services.