• Most high school students graduate the spring (May or June) after four years in high school. However, an alternate graduation date may be a benefit for students ready to earn their high school diploma and begin their college, employment, or other plans. Students interested in an alternate graduation date must complete this form with parent approval.


    To request to change your graduation date, please complete the following form:

    Please click here to access form


    You are also required to communicate with your student's counselor before any changes are made to your child's graduation date.