The 8 Week Online Adult Education Experience! The next class starts August 22, 2022
Tri-District Adult Education is pleased to offer an 8 Week Online Experience for adults who do not yet have a high school diploma to build the skills needed for success on the GED Test.
What You’ll Do:
- Attend synchronous online classes from 7:30pm - 9:30pm on either Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday. (Day of class depends on pre-test assessment level.)
- Complete approximately one to two hours of online homework assignments between class sessions to help you master Pre-GED and GED Preparation skills.
What You’ll Need To Participate:
- Must be an adult learner without a high school diploma living in South Carolina.
- Must have an unexpired South Carolina ID (driver’s license, state identification card, etc).
- Must have a computer with a webcam and reliable Internet access.
How To Get Started:
- Complete the online registration form here. Registration will open July 18, 2022.
- Attend 2 nights of face-to-face orientation the week of August 15 - 18.
- Orientation will be held at both the Clover and Fort Mill Sites from 6pm - 9pm.
- You will be contacted once you register to schedule your orientation.
- During these two evenings, you will:
- Take placement tests
- Pay the one-time non-refundable $20 registration fee (cash only)
- Receive detailed information about online class meetings and assignments
- Set up your technology before class begins.
*Register here by August 10, 2022 for the Fall Session 1 Class (August 22 - October 13)
Future 2022-2023 8-Week Online Classes:
October 17 - December 15: Fall Session 2, Registration Opens September 12, 2022
January 23 - March 16: Spring Session 1, Registration Opens December 5, 2022
March 27 - May 25: Spring Session 2, Registration Opens February 20, 2023
If you need more information or have questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 803.810.8440