Stay Connected to Clover School District >>Social Media
The district will utilize social media as another communication outlet to communicate with district stakeholders, as well as other individuals and/or entities interested in our school district. By engaging in social media we are able to engage in open, two-way communication with the CSD community and extend our conversation(s) with you.We invite your feedback through all our social media sites (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube) through the commenting features available on each site. Where applicable, comments will be moderated by the Communications Office. The Communications Office will use the district's social media guidelines as a basis for monitoring comments.Social Media GuidelinesCommenting on district social media sites
The district’s social media sites are available for all visitors to add their comments to posts. Please keep these comments relevant to the entry in question, and bear in mind that very long comments may put off fellow users.
All posting of comments are at the discretion of the editors. The intent of this policy is not to keep any negative or critical information from being posted, but to protect the privacy and rights of CSD staff and students. To clarify, we will not post comments that reference specific employees or students. It is our policy to review all comments, partly to reduce the possibility of spam comments and partly to ensure comments are in line with our commenting guidelines set out below.
We welcome your comments and look forward to what you have to say. However, we will not publish comments that:
- Break the law or encourage others to do so
- Talk about someone else’s work, reference to this person and/or provide a link to an outside page to an individual
- Contain abusive or inappropriate language or statements. This includes remarks that are racist, homophobic and sexist as well as those that contain obscenities or are sexually explicit
- Easily identify students and/or staff in defamatory, abusive, or generally negative manner
- Do not show proper consideration for others’ privacy or are considered likely to offend or provoke others
- Are spam or are advertisements/promotion of a service or product
Social Media Policy (in development)