Music Classroom Rules
Procedures for SOARing Eagles and "Noteworthy Progress" Class Behavior Chart
- Stay in my assigned seat or area for safety.
- Own my own actions and behavior.
- Allow others to learn, listen and follow directions.
- Respect others at all times.
Star Student Behavior Expectations
1. A good listener.
2. Good at following all directions and procedures.
3. Always respectful.
4. Great at speaking politely.
5. Always kind to others.
6. Always willing to help others.
7. Great at using materials appropriately.
8. Responsible enough to complete all assignments on time.