Regulations for Accommodations For Clover School District Residents
Accommodations are defined as “K-12 students with approved transfers to a school within the district that is not the student’s home or zoned school.”
According to Board Policy JFABC – Transfer and Withdrawal of Students, Clover School District Residents may be approved if:
- Appropriate special education programs are provided in a school other than the zoned school. These transfers should be initiated by the Special Services Department.
- A student has changed or will change residence during or before the school year.
- A student under psychological or psychiatric care who could benefit from the services of another school.
- Childcare arrangements present a valid hardship. COMPLETE RESIDENT CHILDCARE VERIFICATION FORM
- Documented extenuating circumstances exist.
NOTE: CSD Pre-K program has a registration process. Due to limited availability, hardship transfer applications for PK are not accepted. If you have a specific need for a Pre-K student please call the district office at 803-810-8000.
Accommodation Timeline for 2019-2020 School Year
April 26 Resident accommodations for next school year (deadline for students already attending a Clover School)
May 24 Notification to parents regarding accommodation decisions
August 5 Notification of accommodation changes due to class size
- Complete Resident Hardship Transfer Application form. Be sure to fill in all sections and sign and date form.
- If childcare is your reason, complete Resident Childcare Verification form. Be sure to fill in all sections and have provider sign. Verification calls may be made.
- Attach any additional documentation to form.
- Return all forms and documentation:
Clover School District 604 Bethel St Clover, SC 29710
You will be informed of your application status by end of May.