Requesting Records

  • Clover School District graduates/former students are now able to request cumulative records information and transcripts online. This new, online process was established to address the needs of former CSD students and to accommodate the growing need for student transcripts to be available for employment background checks, college enrollment and continuing education. We do not process diplomas or GED information.
    *If you have graduated within the last year, please contact Clover High School at (803) 810-8200 to request records.

    *If you graduated through Adult Education with a diploma or GED, please contact Adult Education at (803) 810-8440 to request records. 

    To request a transcript, student record or verification, click here to submit your request.

    **Please allow 48-72 hours for processing** 
    To request a high school diploma under Act 207 (formerly ACT 155), click here to submit your request.
    **Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing**
    To request a COPY of your High School Diploma, from the South Carolina Department of Education's Office of High School Diploma Replacement, click here to submit your request. There is a $10 fee for this service.

    Contact Us


    Student Records