Destiny Discover provides one discovery interface for students and educators to search and access all your print and digital resources, including eBooks, audiobooks, and interactive books, as well as free and paid subscription databases.
Destiny Discover is unique and allows you, the user, to:
- Bookbag provides users with easy access to their favorites, checkouts, holds, history and notebook
- Take notes, make highlights and use the dictionary
- Citing sources with Destiny Discover and EasyBib
- Lesson messaging allows educators to guide the reading experience, embed formative assessment and increase the amount of individualized feedback they provide to students.
Log on to your Destiny Discover account by using the same username and password that you use for your MacBook.
To Renew your books- Sign in to your Destiny Discover account, then go to the Main Menu tab at the top left side of the page (this looks like serval lines together). Choose the Checkouts option. This will show you the books that you have checked out. To renew, click the Renew button found beneath each book. You will see a new due date for the material. NOTE: This will not work if your book is already overdue or the book is being held for another patron. If you have difficulty, please come by the library.
Click the image above to access DISCUS.
- What is Discus?
Discus – South Carolina’s Virtual Library is the “information place” for all South Carolinians. Discus – which stands for Digital Information for South Carolina USers – provides free access to an electronic library that’s available 24/7. The program objectives are fully outlined in the Discus Goals and Vision.
- What does Discus provide?
Discus provides a variety of organized resources, called databases, for individuals of all ages, educational levels and interests.The databases include:
- professional journals
- reference material
- student and teacher resources
- recommended Web links
- and much more