Welcome to the OMS Athletic's Homepage
Athletic Director: Amber MillerPrincipal: Will Largen
Football Begins at the beginning of the school year.
Cross-Country Begins August-contact the HS that your child is zoned for to participate
Volleyball Begins at the beginning of the school year.
Basketball begins the first week of November for 7th and 8th grade teams for boys and girls
Wrestling Begins the first week of November for 7th and 8th grade boys.
Track & Field Begins in early Spring for 7th and 8th grade boys and girls.
Softball Begins in early Spring for 7th and 8th grade girls
Soccer Begins in early spring for 7th and 8th grade boys and girls
Baseball Begins in early spring for 7th and 8th grade boys.
**NEW FOR 2017-18 School Year**
**Athletic Forms Will No Longer Be Turned In To the Athletic Department.**
All Forms Must Be Completed On-Line Prior To Trying Out or Practicing For ALL Sports.
Go to PlanetHS.com and click “sign up”
1. Parent AND student need to make separate accounts
2. Once logged in to either parent or student account:
3. Click Athletic Forms
4. Click Athletic Participation
5. Scroll down and click “link accounts” and enter the email address of parent/student who needs to be linked.
6. The other person will follow the same steps on their account except they will now see the invite and click “approve”
7. Once the accounts are linked, you will follow steps A-B again and then scroll all the way to the bottom
8. Click on each of the forms and complete them appropriately.
9. Physical EXAM form and Birth Certificate will need to be uploaded pictures (make sure it is the page of the physical with doctor’s signature, we don’t need the other pages).
Parent and student will both have to click on these links from their separate accounts because both signatures will be required before it will be approved.
Planet HS Quick Instructions for a link to download the above listed directions.
Here is a link to the Student-Parent Edition of the Pre-Participation Manual that gives greater detail for submitting paperwork online.
Forms: The following forms must be on file with the District Office BEFORE you can take part in any open workouts, tryouts, and / or practice session:
Parents' permission form with sports checked and signed by your parents AND you.
Physical form on file dated after April 1, 2017 for the 2017-18 school year. Students are not allowed to attend any open workouts, tryouts, and/or practice sessions without the completed physical form.
Birth Certificate: A CERTIFIED state, county, or city birth certificate.