A student must be in the 3rd or 4th year of high school and meet all requirements for classification as a Junior or Senior on the first day of the second semester and be in compliance with school attendance regulations at the time of the prom to be eligible to attend and/or invite a guest to the prom. Underclassmen and non-students (ages 15 to 20 on the day of the prom) may attend only as invited guests.
The school reserves the right to exclude anyone from attending the prom and may mandate additional attendance and/or discipline requirements when necessary.
- Ticket sales will end on - Friday, May 1, 2021
- Ticket sales will begin semester 2
- Students and guests will need to show ID to gain entrance into the prom
- Outside guests form must be turned in and approved prior to purchasing a ticket.
- All fees must be paid, including 1st semester textbooks to purchase a prom ticket.
- For only the 2020-21 school year, CHS early grads may attend the prom.