Test Data Center
This page provides school and district academic achievement data including scores on the Palmetto Assessment of State Standards (PASS), South Carolina Ready Assessments (SC READY), End of Course Examination Programs (EOCEP), graduation rate, college entrance exams, AP test scores, and State Report ratings.
District SCPASS % Met/Exemplary
District SC READY % Meets/Exceeds
- In 2017, the SC PASS Science test was rescaled to match the SC READY readiness scale. As such, readiness benchmarks were set at a higher level which resulted in a state-wide dip in readiness percentages.
District End of Course Test (EOCEP) - % Passing
|Year||Algebra 1||Biology 1||English 1||US History||All Tests|
- The district has a higher pass rate than the state average on all EOC tests.
- In Algebra, the district ranked 7th in the state in percent passing.
- In Biology, the district ranked 8th in the state in percent passing.
- In English, the district ranked 4th in the state in percent passing.
- In US History, the district ranked 10th in the state in percent passing.
|Year||4-Year Graduation Rate|
SAT, ACT, AP Test
|Year||SAT Composite Score||ACT Composite Score||AP (% of students scoring 3, 4, or 5)|
|2016-17||1084 (New 1600pt Scale)||19.5||61.6%|
College Readiness Tests
|Year||Test||% Earning Certificates||Applied Mathematics||Reading for Information||Locating Information||Soft Skills|
|2017-18||Ready To Work||88.1%||96.1%||90.2%||94.8%||80.7%|
|2018-19||Ready to Work||88.9%||97.5%||91.9%||93.2%||74.5%|
- Clover High School tested the following Advanced Placement courses in 2019: Biology, Calculus AB & BC, Chemistry, Computer Science Principles, English Literature and Composition, Environmental Science, French, Human Geography, Physics, Spanish, Statistics, Studio Art: 2D Design, US History
- SAT scores reflect Evidenced-Based Reading and Writing (EBRW) and Math
- ACT scores reflect English, Math, Reading, and Science.
- The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC), is based on an individual’s performance on three WIN Ready to Work skills assessments: Applied Mathematics, Locating Information, and Reading for Information. To earn a NCRC certificate, students must score a 3 or better on each of the three tests. Certificate levels are determined by the lowest score received on any one test. The NCRC certificate gives individuals proof that they possess the skills employers deem essential to workplace success.
State Report Card Ratings
|Bethany Elementary||Below Average||Average|
|Crowders Creek Elementary||Good||Good|
|Griggs Road Elementary||Good||Average|
|Larne Elementary||Average||Below Average|
The new accountability system is comprised of several facets:
- Academic Achievement (ELA & Math Achievement)
- Preparing for Success (Science & Social Studies Achievement)
- English Learner's Progress
- Student Progress/Growth or Graduation Rate
- School Quality (AdvancED Student Engagement Survey Results)
- College/Career Readiness (SAT scores, ACT scores, AP scores, Dual Enrollment, CATE Completer status, WIN/WorkKeys Certificates, ASVAB scores, Work-Based Learning)
We are blessed in Clover because all of our schools perform well above the State in the Achievement metric as measured by the SC READY ELA and mathematics assessments and on SCPASS as measured by the science and social studies assessments. We are very proud of the fact that the elementary schools score between the 79th - 96th percentile of all elementary schools in South Carolina. Similarly, our middle schools score between the 80th - 93rd percentile in overall ELA and Math achievement. While the benefit of having outstanding high-achieving students is evident, it also presents us with challenges in the Student Progress (Growth) metric. Many of our students start very high in 3rd grade; therefore, maintaining growth (upward movement in test scores) becomes more challenging in subsequent grades. Clover High School scored in the 92nd percentile for Academic Achievement metric, the 85th percentile for the Preparing for Success metric, the 83rd percentile for College and Career Readiness and continues to have an outstanding graduation rate. As always, every school has room to improve. Our teachers will continue to focus on providing the highest quality instruction every day in the classroom. We will also renew our efforts to ensure that each child reaches his or her highest potential by maintaining or improving performance each year on grade level assessments.