Welcome to our class page!
Special Education Teacher
Kindergarten - 5th Grade
A little about me....
I graduated in 2015 from Winthrop University with a B.S in K-12 Special Education and 2-6 Elementary Education. I will graduate in December of 2018 with my masters in Autism and Intellectual disabilities. This will be my second year at Crowder’s Creek. I look forward to a great year!
Please see supply list below for 2018-2019 School year
- 1inch binders (1 black and 1 white with clear sleeves)
- 1 red folder, 1 green folder, 1 blue folder (with prongs)
- 2 packs of Crayola markers
- 2 packs of no 2 pencils
- 6 glue sticks
- 3 boxes of tissues
- 1 box zip lock bags (any size)
- 2 containers of clorox wipes
- 2 packs of expo markers
- 1 pack index cards
- 3 spiral bound notebooks
- 3 composition notebooks
- 2 pencil top erasers (any color)
- 12 count colored pencils
- Headphones (label for student)