Welcome to our class page!
Special Education Teacher
Kindergarten - 5th Grade
A little about me....
I graduated in 2015 from Winthrop University with a B.S in K-12 Special Education and 2-6 Elementary Education. I graduated in December of 2018 with my Masters in Autism Spectrum Disorders and Intellectual disabilities. This will be my third year at Crowder’s Creek. I look forward to a great year!
Please see supply list below for 2019-2020 School year
- 1inch binder (1 white with clear sleeves)
- 1 red folder, 1 green folder, 1 blue folder (with prongs)
- 2 packs of Crayola markers
- 2 packs of no 2 pencils
- 6 glue sticks
- Sanitary wipes/spray
- 2 packs of expo markers
- 1 pack index cards
- 2 spiral bound notebook
- 3 primary composition notebooks
- pencil top erasers (any color)
- 12 count colored pencils
- Headphones (label for student)