There are a variety of ways that the district and schools will notify parents and students if school will be closed due to weather concerns or other emergencies:
- The front page of the website will be updated, which you will see above the "News and Announcements" section.
- All local, Rock Hill and Charlotte, news and radio stations will be notified
- All parents and staff will be notified with a phone call through Blackboard Connect. Please have your phone number up-to-date at your student's school.
- Receive push notifications on your mobile device if you have the CSD Mobile App. Download from iTunes or Google Play for free. Search "Clover School District".
- Announcement will be published on CSD social media pages (Facebook.com/CloverEagles) and Twitter.com/CloverEagles)