CHS Counseling Center
Seniors, we're ready for you! Please see the Senior IGP Information link to your left for IGP information and to sign up for a follow-up appointment (if desired)
To access Naviance (you will need this site for transcript requests), please click here. Your Naviance login is the same as your computer username/password.
If you are a freshman, sophomore, or junior who is enrolled in Clover Virtual Academy (CVA), your counselors are Mrs. Shanon Widener and Mrs. Rhonda Morris. Please call CVA at (803) 810-8420 to contact either counselor.
If you are a senior who is enrolled in CVA, your regularly assigned CHS counselor will continue to work with you through graduation!
CVA enrollment is officially closed. Please contact the CVA at (803) 810-8420 with CVA enrollment/withdrawal concerns or to be added to the waiting list.
Seniors, please click here to access the FAFSA to apply for financial aid. If you are a rising senior, you may submit the FAFSA beginning October 1, 2020.
-----Ready to start researching South Carolina colleges and universities but don't know where to begin? Click here to see a list of all in-state public and private colleges and universities!-----To reach a counselor on the Ninth Grade Campus, please call the NGC front office at (803) 631-8500. To reach a counselor on the main campus, please call Mrs. Nancy Hester at (803) 810-8211-----Registration for the SAT and ACT can be done online. Visit sat.org for more info on the SAT and act.org for more info on the ACT. Click this link for very helpful and free ACT practice content.CHS is NOT a testing site, but there are several high schools in the area that are. It's your choice as to where you choose to test.2020-2021 test dates are:SATAugust 29, 2020September 26, 2020October 3, 2020November 7, 2020December 5, 2020March 13, 2021May 8, 2021June 5, 2021ACTSeptember 12, 2020September 13, 2020September 19, 2020October 10, 2020October 17, 2020October 24, 2020October 25, 2020December 12, 2020February 6, 2021April 17, 2021June 12, 2021July 17, 2021-----Important Dates
- August 24: First day of school (A Day students)
- August 25: First day of school (B Day students)
- August 26: VirtualSC Fall registration opens for current juniors and seniors
- September 2: VirtualSC Fall registration opens for current freshmen and sophomores
- September 7: Labor Day holiday
- September 9: VirtualSC Fall registration closes for all grade levels
- September 16: VirtualSC Fall courses begin
- September 23: Interim reports issued
- October 1: FAFSA opens up for current seniors to apply for federal financial aid for 2021-2022 school year!
- October 16: Teacher Workday/No school for students
- October 19: Teacher Professional Development Day/No school for students
- October 26: End of first quarter
|Name||Student Assignment||Phone Number|
|Mrs. Jennifer Forrest (Dept. Chair)||Grade 12 (A-Br; W); Grades 10-11 (A-Ca)||email@example.com|
|Mrs. Jaida Tims||Grade 12 (Bu-E; X-Z); Grades 10-11 (Ce-G)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Quentin McGill||Grade 12 (F-Ka; Ti-V); Grades 10-11 (H-Ma)||email@example.com|
|Ms. Larisha Young||Grade 12 (Ke-Ni); Grades 10-11 (Mc-R)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Missy Jones||Grade 12 (No-Th); Grades 10-11 (S-Z)||email@example.com|
|Mrs. Shanon Widener||All CVA students, grades firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Rhonda Morris||All CVA students, grades email@example.com|
|Mrs. Nancy Hester||Receptionistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Kayla Williams||Catawba Family Health Services email@example.com|