Information for the 23-24 School Year
OES Parents and Guardians,
We hope everyone has enjoyed a restful summer so far! We have missed your child(ren) and we look forward to the start of another wonderful school year at Oakridge Elementary with all of our families! We want to update you on a few important items regarding the 23-24 school year.
1. We will have in-person registration at OES on Thursday, August 3 from 4:00-5:30 pm for anyone that was previously unable to complete Infosnap online or for anyone that might not have access to a computer.
2. Our OES school supply list/wish list can be located on the OES website at https://www.clover.k12.sc.us/Domain/2435
3. Schedules will be mailed on July 21 if the registration process has been completed. If your child needs to return an overdue library book, pay a fee for a missing library book, or pay an overdue lunch fee, please visit our office Monday-Thursday 8:30-2:30 to resolve this as soon as possible. Checks made out to OES or cash are accepted (exact amount only).
4. Meet the Teacher (drop-in) is Thursday, August 3, 4-6 pm for all families.
5. If you haven’t already completed the emergency card for each child attending OES, please use this link to complete the form by August 8. https://www.clover.k12.sc.us/Domain/2435
6. The Clover School District transportation department is still planning for the 23-24 school year. Bus routes will be posted online on August 2.
7. If you will need a car tag at any point during dismissal in the 23-24 school year, please use the link below to request car tags. Forms that are completed before August 3 will be available for pick-up at Meet the Teacher. We will not be able to issue anyone a car tag that hasn’t completed the emergency card. https://www.clover.k12.sc.us/Domain/2435
8. If you haven’t already, please refer to the OES website https://www.clover.k12.sc.us/Domain/2435 and Facebook for updates on things going on within OES and CSD. Search for Oakridge Elementary School and Oakridge Elementary School PTO.
We hope you enjoy these last few weeks of summer with your child(ren). If we can be of any other assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 803-631-8400.