Morning Announcements 1/16/19
- Congratulations to sophomore Aylesha Wade for scoring her 1,000th career point for the Clover High School girls basketball program on Monday night vs. Fort Mill. Way to go Aylesha!
- Auditions for the Drama Club’s Spring Play will be today after school in the drama room on the main campus. We will be reading from two different scripts:Little Women and The Brothers Grimm Spectacu-la-thon. Come by Ms. Walkers’s room to pick up audition forms and scenes for the audition. Tech Crew forms are available as well. All are welcome to audition.
- Basketball at Chesnee HS tonight:
* Girls JV at 6:00p.m.
* Freshman Boys at 7:15p.m.
- The first meeting for NAHS students will be tomorrow. If you have not already turned in your money for your T-shirt, please do so as soon as possible.
- Interact’s first meeting is tomorrow during all lunches.
- Come join FCA tomorrow morning in the chorus building at 7:45 to hear from our very own Senior, Chloe Moore! Start your day with FCA!
- There will be a student council meeting Friday morning in the Media Center.
- The Permit Test will take place on Thursday, January, 24th in the Media Center on the main campus. Sign up sheets and permission forms will be in the main office.
- The Student-Staff Basketball Game has been rescheduled for Friday, Jan.25thduring 4th If you signed up to play in the game and were selected, you should have received as email from Mrs. Player during 4th block today. Please check your email and see Mrs. Keistler or Mrs. Player for the participation form.