Morning Announcements 3/19/19
- This past weekend 3 students spent their Saturday competing in the Floriculture Career Development Event Competition at Spartanburg Community College. This was the first time all of them had ever competed in a FFA contest. The team had to identify flowering plants, take a 50 question M.C. Test, demonstrate Plant Pinching and then, as a team, had to create a dish garden and complete a math scenario. Overall, the team placed 7th for the entire state! Team Members were:
Please congratulate these awesome students if you see them or have them in class!
- Boys Tennis at Northwestern HS, 5:00p.m.
- Boys/Girls Track vs. Northwestern, CHS Track Field, 5:00p.m.
- Baseball vs. Northwestern HS- JV, 5:30p.m.
- Boys Lacrosse at Lexington HS- JV, 5:30p.m.; Varsity, 7:15p.m.
- Softball vs. Northwestern HS, Varsity, 5:30p.m.; JV, 7:30p.m.
- Performing Arts Series, The Next Generation Leahy, CSDA, 8:00p.m.